Monday, September 27, 2010

My Italian Friends

This cute little crab and 19 of her buddies came to my home via Italy this week. I have a wonderful Italian couple who make the crabs that I use in my ocean creature line of children's necklaces for "Postcards from Delaware" at the I95 Travel Center in Newark, Delaware. When I met with the purchaser for "Postcards from Delaware" she loved my children's line of necklaces and specifically asked to have some crabs featured in the ocean creatures line. I am fortunate to have found this Italian couple who are able to make these cuties. I am going to pair up this particular crab with one of the beads that I bought last week in Ocean City, Maryland. I just know that some child will be thrilled to have cute necklace that will be the result of this pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment