Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to All!

Pink Floral Earrings by Bay Moon Design
My bead swap partner  Norma Turvey sent me some floral lampwork beads.  We are partners in Lori Anderson's Lori Anderson latest bead swp. These earrings are made with a beautiful pair of pink and blue rose bud flower lampwork beads that Norma sent.  I combined them with pink and green swarovski crystals and silver bead caps and earwires that I had in my bead collection to create these feminine and romantic looking earrings.  They will be perfect for the spring and summer.



 I am anxious to see what Norma creates from this are a black and white color pallette of beads that I sent her.  She told me that she was excited to get them.  I can't wait to see what she designs.
This coming week I hope to make a bracelet with a very cute bird that Norma sent.  Please stop by to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment