Monday, April 2, 2012

A New Bead Soup Swap!

Beads that Bay Moon Design  Mailed Today
Today marks the beginning of a new bead swap.  I really enjoyed the last one that Lori Anderson sponsored so,  I decided to participate in her new one.  I was fortunate to get into it.  Talent isn't as important as speed and being on the Intenet 24/7.  Thanks to my new iphone, I am now connected anywhere and anytime.  I managed to get into this swap while traveling from Delaware to the Florida Keys by car and plane.  Of course, this means that my Internet addiction is getting worse.

This bead swap differs from her past one in that it is not a blog hop.  I made it a personal goal of mine to blog about it and to improve my blog.  In Lori's last blog hop, I admired the labels on the beads that were included in the photos. I also noticed that a number of the photos were framed.  I decided that I would like to start enhancing my photos by using some of these photo editing techniques.  The above photo proves that I am meeting my goal.  I did a quick little google search for free photo editing software and selected fototrix.  I used the software to add the frame and text.

My bead swap partner is Norma Turvey .  Right now these beads plus another set yet to be revealed are traveling from Delaware to the state of Washington.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of hers.  I thought that while the beads are in the hands of the postal service I would let her see the green pallette of beads that she will have to work with.  The other half of the beads that I haven't revealed are a black and white color pallette.

No comments:

Post a Comment