Thursday, May 2, 2013

We Have a Winner of Blueberribead's Bird

The winner of this cute little bird is Gale White
 I won these 3 darling bird beads by Blueberribeads.  I  decided to share 2 of them. 


Jayne's Bracelet

I gave one to my Bead Soup Blog Hop partner Jayne Capps.  She made a very sweet bracelet with it. I am giving the second one away to Gale White who won a random drawing for it.   I can't wait to see what she does with it.
Pink Bird Necklace Is Available in BayMoonDesign  Etsy Shop 
 Of course,  I kept 1 for myself and I made it into a necklace that is  in my Etsy shopThis pastel pink bird pendant necklace is feminine looking and such fun! In addition to the bird, the necklace features handmade chunky ceramic pale pink nuggets on hand dyed rose silk ribbon. There are some great details on the necklace. The artisan ceramic bird has a feather, flower, leaf suspended from it. The silver Trinity brass clasp is strung with tiny pink seed beads. The nature theme is continued with a leaf shaped clasp and pink czech flowers attached to the rose fairy ribbon. 

The early spring blossoms and birds are the inspiration for this necklace. It looks cute with a casual spring or summer outfit and makes a wonderful gift for someone who loves the prettiness of pink and nature.  This necklace would make a very cute Mother's Day gift. 

If you are looking for a handmade artisan Mother's Day gift for May 12,  please stop by my Etsy shop. From now to May 11, I am offering 12% off orders of $20 or more.  Just use the code MOM12.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little bead that inspired so many designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that Kathy decided to share her little bird--especially with me! Thank you, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see different designs for similar artisan pieces.

    ReplyDelete