Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Many Handmade Etsy Artisans Are Having Sales Over Thanksgiving




Many handmade Etsy Artisans are offering a discount at their shops over Thanksgiving weekend.  I am offering 10% off at Bay Moon Design Etsy store from now through Cyber Monday.  This gives my online shoppers a chance to purchase some unique holiday jewelry or handmade cards and save a little. Get ready for the holiday season with something from my new line of glam jewelry.  It has lots of bling at very reasonable prices. 
 Enjoy browsing!


Glam Jewelry designs by Bay Moon Design

I have a number of statement necklaces.  My latest on is a gorgeous pearl necklace that would make a great gift.

Hummingbird Necklace by Bay Moon Design

Many of you know that I have practiced yoga for a number of years and created a section in my shop for other yoga lovers.  I have made a number of additions to this special yoga collection.


New additions to Yoga Collection at Bay Moon Design

I also enjoy making cards and I have listed a number of handmade Christmas cards.


Deer card by Bay Moon Design


I also carry whimsical cards that put a smile on your face.  This "You Are the Queen Card"  is perfect for lots of different occasions.  It makes a great baby shower or wedding card.

Crown a Queen with these earrings and card by Bay Moon Design
If you see something you like at BayMoonDesign, Use code PIN10 at checkout to get 10% off.

Please consider buying handmade this year.  There are many artisans who make gorgeous quality handcrafted merchandise because it is their passion.  Some of this merchandise can be found on this Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment