Happy Birthday Alenka! Alenka organized this blog hop and giveaway to celebrate her birthday. The theme of the blog hop is butterflies.
Every participant has to:
- create something on the theme of butterflies - it can be a piece of jewelry, an ornament or something else;- write a blog post about the final creation and publish it on the blog hop date with the link to her blog and the list of all the participants.
I used the beautiful butterflies that Alenka posted on her blog (Pepita) as my inspiration for some jewelry components that I made. One of my goals this year is to create components and list them in my online shop. I am offering other designers an opportunity to purchase and create with. This blog hop gave me the incentive to get this goal underway.
|Butterfly Charm by BayMoonDesign|
|Green and Yellow Pendant by BayMoonDesign|
|Pretty Pink Butterfly Pendant by BayMoonDesign|
This pink butterfly pendant is also a 34mm natural brass circle. There is one hole at the top. If you would like additional holes just convo me. I embossed it with this butterfly pattern and patinated the metal. The patina metal pendant has been buffed to reveal some of the raw brass of the design. I used patinas of pink and purple. Both sides has been sealed to protect the finish. The reverse side of this pretty pink butterfly focal has the same colors and the raised parts buffed to reveal the raw brass.
|Forest Green and Orange Butterly Pendant by BayMoonDesign|
|Butterfly or Geometric Finding by BayMoonDesign|
Mother Nature creates lots of geometric patterns. Most of the pendants here can also be used in a geometric jewelry design. I think that you can see how this green and orange pendant would work in such a design.
Is there a butterfly here that captures your fancy? I would love to see some designers use these in their creations.
Thank you Alenka for inspiring me and have a great birthday. I love how you are celebrating your birthday with this blog hop.
Please stop by and see what everyone made. We love comments.
5. Kepi --> http://kepirasmussen.blogspot.
6. Christine Altmiller --> http://onekisscreations.
7. Amy S. --> http://blogspot.amybeads.com/
8. Dini Bruinsma --> http://angazabychanges.
9. Cynthia (Antiquity Travelers) --> http://antiquitytravelers.
10. Alicia --> http://www.allprettythings.ca/
11. sheilaposter --> http://catswithbeads.blogspot.
12. Therese Frank --> http://theresestreasures59.
13. Rebecca White --> http://morganafeycreations.
14. Rachel Mallis --> http://www.mintmonarch.com/#!
15. Liz E --> http://beadcontagion.blogspot.
16. Ana (ACBeads) --> http://acbeads.blogspot.com/
17. Jasvanti Patel --> http://jewelrybyjasvanti.
18. Carolyn --> http://carolynscreationswa.
19. Nan Smith --> http://wirednan.blogspot.com/