I decided to go through my stash of paper that I made with a gelli printing plate and see if any of the prints would work with the mushrooms. I used acrylic paints on card stock when I made the prints.
I found some paper that worked with the colors in the mushrooms. I had some card stock that was a complimentary color. I stamped "for a very special someone" on the front of both and added a tiny stamped mouse. One is a thank you card and the other is a birthday card.
The last mushroom had lots of reds in it so I pulled out this card stock with reds. It is surprising how well everything used works so well together. It is also an indication of my stashed supplies.