Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thinking about Spring Fever Challenge by As I Stare at My Bead Table Wednesday

Spring Flever Challenge beads beads are on my table today
My bead table has a lot on it today.  I am finishing a bracelet which involves wire wrapping lots of dangles.  It doesn't involve much creative thought just time so I have my Spring Fever Challenge beads on the table so I can think about what I want to do with them.  There are 3 packs which consists of a surprise flower focal set from Lesley Watt of TheaElements, a  bird bead set from Caroline of Blueberribeads and a length of red silk from Claire of Smitten Beads.   All 3 ladies are from the United Kingdom. Each bead is handmade and individual.  Everyone in this challenge has different beads.  We can make as many or as few designs as we like with our pack, and can add anything we like from our own stash. We must keep our plans a secret until the reveal and blog hop on April 16th. The only thing I know for sure is that I won't be using the sweet leaf bead because I broke it within the first minutes of getting it out of the package when I dropped it on the ceramic floor of my condo in Florida.  I am really sad about that!  I have applied patina to some natural brass leaves just in case I might want to use a leaf, but I just don't know yet.  Stop by on April 16 to see what I end up doing.  Also, there are some terrific jewelry designers involved in this challenge and I can't wait to see what they do.

If you would like to see what others shared today from their tables, links to these Bead Table Wednesday blogs can be found on Heather Powers blog.   Next Bead Table Wednesday Blog will be March 31.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the beads for the Spring Fever Challenge gorgeous! I am taking part in the same challenge but I forgot to take a pic first :(

    ReplyDelete