Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kick Back and Enjoy Gorgeous Jewelry Designs and Tutorials



Grab a hot beverage, sit back and enjoy another issue of Creative Spark Magazine.  The magazine features beads by the retail and  wholesale bead retailer Znetshows.   This Winter 2015 issue is devoted to jewelry designed with the winter theme of  "icy".    Znetshows designers use  cultured sea glass, sea glass beads , glass pearls and Chinese crystals, metals to create earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.  This issue also includes earring tutorials. I am fortunate to be a Znetshows Designer and I was given the opportunity to create a pair of earrings with their beads.  I designed these starfish earrings and wrote a tutorial that is included in this issue.  I would love for you to take a look at my tutorial and let me know what you think.

Starfish earrings available at BayMoonDesign
  Sun and summer! If you love these words, you will love my handmade starfish earrings. They are great summer, casual and fun earrings. I combined white starfish cultured sea glass with aqua sea glass beads from Znetshows. These aqua sea glass beads reminds me of sea glass. The gold brass findings are an addition to make these beach earrings shimmer like the sand in the sun. These long earrings are terrific for the beach or a night out. The beach earrings are about 3 inches long. They are light and comfortable to wear. If you are looking for a gift for a beach lover, consider these handcrafted nautical earrings that are available in my store.

If you want to make these earring yourself you will need to order the following from Znetshows: Cultured Sea Glass starfish small Beads 20x7mm 01-Crystal 
Cultured Sea Glass pebbles Beads about 9x6mm 0 -Turquoise Bay 


     Whether you are a jewelry designer or fashionista, you will enjoy this magazine!



      Just click on the cover to see over designs and earring tutorials by the Znetshows designers.

                                    Just think summer will be here before we know it!

Lewes Beach Delaware is my favorite place in the summer

Lewes Beach Delaware is my favorite summer spot.  Where is yours?

1 comment:

  1. Favorite summer spot? The Alabama Gulf Coast!! Of course, I've never been to Bora Bora and that sure does look nice too ;)
    Great job with the earrings. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete