Monday, October 30, 2017

October's Art Elements Component of the Month Reveal

Photo by Gary Bendig on Unsplash
Photo by Gary Bendig on Unsplash
I am so lucky to be part of the the October's Art Elements Component of the month  reveal.  I won the opportunity to create with a very cute rabbit coin clasp made by Niky Sayers


coin clasp  Niky Sayers
coin clasp  Niky Sayers

 Niky  loves to make things with coins.  As soon as I saw this rabbit clasp, I knew that it would make a perfect clasp to go with a Humblebeads rabbit focal.  So I went about making a rabbit bracelet.


Rabbit Bracelet by BayMoonDesign
Rabbit Bracelet by BayMoonDesign
I used pastel purple agate beads and some ceramic beads. The green and brown ceramic that I paired with the house is by Humblebeads is by Susan Kennedy.  This hare bracelet has the perfect clasp--the handmade silver rabbit clasp made by artisan Niky Sayers.   I made sterling silver in the links that I used to combine the beads.  The last loop I made fits nicely into Niky's hook which is on the underside of her clasp. 



Back side of rabbit clasp by Niky Sayers



 I think this is a unique one of a kind piece of art jewelry by Bay Moon Design with a unique handmade clasp.  What are your thoughts?


Please visit the others that are in this challenge to see what they created with the clasp.


Guest Designers
Kathy Lindemer  (HERE)
Art Element Team



17 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bracelet Kathy - makes me think spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely bracelet Kathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours in your finished piece :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, spring-inspired bracelet! Makes me want to get through fall and winter ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have put together a lovely assortment of beads. PS: It reminds me of Easter eggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you have used, such a pretty bracelet and that focal is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful! I love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors of your bracelet and your design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love thhe way you integrated the clasp with wire worked loop at the back. Lovely spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy! How awesome you included one of my beads! I love your bracelet! Perfect with Heather's house! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Your bead is perfect with Heather's house.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for playing along with us this month! I love the unexpected palette and how you added some nice weighty beads - it'll keep Heather's bead and the clasp visible all the time. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring, lilacs, a hint of perfume in the air....
    ( My immediate thoughts on seeing your palette) Gorgeous. Aren't Sue's beads just perfect? Thanks for joining us - sorry I was late !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bracelet! Such lovely colors and perfect art beads to match with the lovely clasp you got.

    ReplyDelete