Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Greens of Nature


Moss, sage, emerald, spinach, and olive are all colors of green found produced by nature. If you have visited my online shop, you will notice that green is a favorite color of mine. I have more green jewelry there than any other color. I think this is because I spend a lot of time out of doors admiring the work of Mother Nature. This weekend, I captured this photo of a heron resting along the Rehoboth Canal in the Cape Henlopen State Park. The greens in this photo show all of the glorious shades of green provided by Mother Nature. Along the edge of the canal bank you can see the dark moss green of the large jasper beads and same pop of emerald green found in the seed beads of this necklace. In looking for colors to wear this necklace with you might select the khaki and browns of the reeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment