Monday, February 21, 2011

Earring Cards with punches

my infamous owl earrings
Making earring cards is easy.  All you need is a Stampin Up slit punch and a hole punch.   I learned this little trick from one of my favorite Stampin Up demonstrator Emma.  I have had success in selling handmade cards with earrings so I have decided to expand this line.  I really enjoy making cards and I love owls. The result of this love  is this special Saint Patrick's Day card which include a pair of owl earrings in side of the card. 

With my upcoming trip to Ireland and Saint Patrick's Day around the corner,  I have had  green on my mind.  Spring has also been on my mind.  Even though it may snow tonight, I enjoyed a walk on Friday in 70 degree weather.  Some of the lawns are greening up and I see daffodils sticking their heads up.  Crazy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment