Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!  Owl Always Love You!
I am grateful to have a wonderful family and supportive friends to celebrate Valentine's Day with. 

Being crafty and knowing my daughter loves owls,  I designed this owl themed card with her in mind.  Inside of the card I have included a pair of silver owl earrings for her.   I know that she will love the card and earrings and forgive me for not getting it in the mail until Valentine's Day.  When you are crafty, your projects don't always get done exactly on time but they are one of a kind.



I used a number of my Stampin' Up punches to make this card.  I love their owl punch which I used to create the owls on the front of the card.  The branch is from their bird punch.  "Owl always love you" saying is stamped with black ink and I used the oval punch on white paper and the oval scallop on black and white polka dot paper.  Inside the card, I used the slit punch and whole punch to create the earring holders.  I used my heart punch for the trim on the bottom of the card. Once again I used black ink for my Happy Valentine's Day.
 I love the Stampin' Up punches.
 


2 comments:

  1. I love that you use your jewelry in your cards what a awesome idea

    ReplyDelete