Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Creative Spark Magazine Featuring Znetshow Designers Daytime and Evening Jewelry





Grab a col drink, sit back and enjoy another issue of Creative Spark Magazine. This issue is devoted to summer jewelry for daytime and evening.  Znetshows designers use cultured sea glass, sea glass beads and Chinese crystals to create earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.  What I like a lot is that the pieces were created as sets.   If you are a jewelry designer, you will want to look at the beads that Znetshows offers at wholesale prices.  I love some of the unique designs that they offer.  I love the Znetshows sand dollar beads that I used in a couple of my designs.  They are perfect for summer jewelry!

ZnetShows sand dollar beads
Whether you are a jewelry designer or fashionista, you will enjoy this magazine!


Creative Spark Summer 2014 

Just click on the cover to see over 120 designs by the Znetshows designers. My designs are in here!
Enjoy browsing!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, I totally enjoyed the magazine! Thanks for sharing it! Your designs, and those of others, were so impressive! I have some of those beads and though I enjoy using them, haven't come up with anything 1/2 so creative! Great job all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy for sharing about the e-mag. I totally appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete